Services We Provide for Our Buyers
- Availability (working with your schedule for property showings, phone calls & general needs).
- Years of experience closing sales with buyers and sellers.
- Market and neighborhood knowledge.
- Organization by keeping you informed of important time-lines throughout the transaction.
- Thorough research (ie. compiling a CMA + market area statistics to help figure out a fair sales price).
- Tough negotiation skills in regards to price, terms, repairs and all other details.
- Ethical and professional dealings with all parties to the transaction.
- Education on property disclosures and what to beware of.
- Resourcefulness when it comes to hiring qualified professionals to provided bids for any repair issues that arise.
- Trouble-shooting skills with any issues that arise during the transaction.
- Ability to keep a calm composure through any bumps in the road that may present themselves.
- Cooperation with the other agent and parties to the transaction.
- A love for each aspect of what we do and a commitment to be there for you throughout the entire process, from beginning to close.
Check out the other pages, to the right, for more detailed information about the buying process.